We encouraged our pupils to try a wide range of sports, develop skills and enjoy competition. We have a specialist PE teacher and want to nurture our children’s sporting prowess and their appreciation of the importance of an active lifestyle.
All schools receive an annual PE premium which should be used to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators.
- Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- Profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Further information about this funding can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/pe-and-sport-premium-for-primary-schools
You can find out how the school has invested this money and its impact on our pupils in our comprehensive report below.